I’m limited in the number of extra clients I can handle. This is because I work with a handful forward-thinking clients on a monthly retainer (as a professional courtesy, I can’t disclose them on this page).
Because of this, I only have time to take on 2 new clients per month. That’s it.
This is NOT for everybody. Here’s who I CAN help:
I’m VERY picky about who I’ll speak with and I’ve got a strict – but totally reasonable – set of criteria that need to be met in order for us to proceed.
Here it is:
1. You have to have a solid business already, doing a minimum of $500,000 a year with a steady flow of traffic. This offer is for people who are already up and running and simply want to run a lot faster and a lot farther. This will not work for beginners, Amazon or eBay sellers. Nothing wrong with that, but this would not be the right way to work with us.
2. You must have a good, solid product and a good reputation. Everything we do together will not only be bringing you more sales and profits, but will be moving you toward a position of “market leadership”. We can’t do that by “painting a pig” so you need to be able to visualise your business in that leadership position and have it make sense.
3. You MUST follow directions. Just “talking” about this stuff won’t make you any money, you have to implement it. I know you get this, so ‘nuff said, right?
That’s it! Those are the “horribly restrictive” requirements.
If you think you qualify, please fill-out the quick form below now:
Here are some of the reasons YOU should book your consulting session immediately:
1. Without this information, you and your business will be continuously and perpetually ROBBED of the profits and income you deserve by the ‘Google Gods’ that play havoc with your rankings. You will continue to be at the mercy of the next, ‘changing-every-day’ algorithm update, with its penguins and hummingbirds and other assorted fauna. You need to distance yourself from your dependence on Google and generate more money out of thin air from your existing rankings.
2.If you buy traffic with AdWords, Facebook or any other kind of PPC program, your cost-per-click has gone through the roof. Sure a good campaign manager should be able to drive down your CPC, but long term—as more competitors enter your market, it’s only going in one direction… up! You need a reliable way to extract more profit from each and every visitor.
3.Your margins are getting squeezed every day. Your operating costs have skyrocketed since you started out and price competition is tougher than ever. Improving your conversion rate makes financial sense because your profit is surprisingly sensitive to your conversion rate. An increase in conversion rate of just 50% can result in a 500% increase in your profits. In fact, a 10% change (up or down) in conversion rate can mean the difference between making a profit and suffering a loss.
4. Unlike ‘big data analysis’ and social media, Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) is NOT a fad—it actually makes you real money and makes your business more robust. (Like one of our e-commerce clients that grew their business by 217% from a single, well thought-out split-test.)
If you’re not actively doing CRO right now, your competitors likely already are… or will be before too long. You need to take the lead now before it’s too late!